Monday, January 16, 2023

From Scratch Pancakes

 Folks-

You know recipes come in clusters by now!

So, I’d been watching my YouTube feed, and saw a recipe for scratch made pancakes from Epicurious. Since I had today off, and I already had the ingredients, I decided to make this.

My wife said I had to save the recipe, so after writing it down, here it is!

Ingredients:

3c flour

1/4c sugar

1 1/2tsp salt

1 tbsp baking powder

1 1/2tsp baking soda

2 1/4c milk

1/4c vegetable oil

1tbsp vanilla

1/4c apple cider vinegar

3 eggs

Butter


Mix together dry ingredients. Mix together wet ingredients. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and just barely fold together. Batter will be thick and lumpy. Grease skillet or griddle with a fair amount of butter (tablespoons). When griddle is hot and butter is melted, spoon batter onto it. Flip when bubbles pop.

No comments:

Post a Comment